More about ALEKS.com
Many people use ALEKS for math credits (check to see which are approved for ACE credit).
Steps for earning credit:
- Register in an ALEKS.com ACE credit-recommended course and assess at 70% or greater on the course material. The untimed assessment is the first thing you do when you enroll in a course. If your initial assessment is 70% or better, that's all you need. Continue to the next bullet point. Most people won't assess at 70% initially. It will take some work to get there! To see your assessment score, go to the Reports section of your ALEKS account. The relevant score is the assessment, not the pie-completion. ALEKS will automatically trigger an assessment after every 7% (estimated) improvement in your pie. But you don't have to wait; you can request an assessment at any time through your master account or by changing to another course and then back again to the one you're working on. Note that when you score 70%+ on your assessment, ALEKS will not cheer or show a banner saying "apply for credit now!" ALEKS wants you to continue and to complete the course -- not stop at 70%. You need to take the initiative and apply for credit when you qualify.
- Register with the ACE Credit Online Transcript System and submit a transcript request. To submit a transcript request, log in to ACE. On your account page, choose Search for Courses. Find the ALEKS course through the search for courses link--not the national guide. At the bottom of the course page, there will be an option to submit for transcript review.
- IMPORTANT NOTE** ALEKS does not keep a record of your courses, so submit a transcript request through ACE and receive confirmation that your credit is being processed before switching to another ALEKS course.
- ALEKS Corporation will receive the transcript request and verify if you have assessed at 70% or greater on the course material. This usually takes ALEKS Corporation approximately three business days.
- If you have assessed at 70% or greater, you will receive an email from ACE when processing is complete. This usually takes approximately 1-3 business days for ACE to complete.
- If your request is denied, you can continue to work in your ALEKS Pie until you have assessed at 70% or greater on the course material, and then resubmit a transcript request following the steps above.
- The ACE transcript can be used to request college credit at educational institutions that grant credit for ACE credit-recommended courses. You can't get credit by sending anything directly from ALEKS. It must be transcripted by ACE.
ACE Credit Courses
Forum discussions with more information:
You also need to register with ACE:
Here are some helpful math videos, many of which directly correspond to ALEKS statistics problems.